cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jcarpenter9
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Thumbnails display as red X

I am looking for troubleshooting suggestions for this problem. I've searched the forums and knowledge base but haven't yet found any clues.

Following an upgrade from v10 r4 to v11, QlikView apps can no longer be opened via AccessPoint. Thumbnails display as a red X, although the AccessPoint page itself does load. Clicking an app, either in thumbnail or list view, results in a message "Error: the page you are trying to access is not available."

Note #1: The AccessPoint is embedded within a web portal. It is not being used as a standalone page. I don't yet know how this is configured.

Note #2: I don't yet have direct access to the installation, but am working from screenshots provided by the client.

Screenshot of the 'x' is attached.

Regards,

James

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Well, I would start by trying to hit the accesspoint on the server and bypass the portal. This will tell you where the issue is at. If it works fine that  way then the issue is with the portal code.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Well, I would start by trying to hit the accesspoint on the server and bypass the portal. This will tell you where the issue is at. If it works fine that  way then the issue is with the portal code.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
jcarpenter9
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Bill, AccessPoint works correctly outside the portal, so that must be where the problem lies. Thanks for the suggestions.

James