Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Trellis Chart and Group Expression

Have developed a Trellis Chart with 2 dimensions and 1 set of grouped expressions. The Trellis Chart works perfectly in development but when viewing the same chart and qvw file through IE plug-in, the cyclic button for the group expressions cannot be seen anywhere, therefore users are not able to view the different expressions.

Is this a bug or have I missed something?

Any help or pointers appreciated

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Cliffwong,

Just let us know the version of QV and  images of development and accesspoint actions.

Regards,

Ravi.

Not applicable
Author

Version 10.00.881.6 SR1

Bottom left hand corner cyclic button representing the grouped expressions is missing.

Thanks

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Hi

I recall that disappearing cyclic buttons was a "feature" of V10 SR1. As far as I know, the only answer is to upgrade to SR3.

Regards

Jonathan

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Not applicable
Author

Are there any known "side effects" to updgrading to SR3? Don't want to open a can of worms!

Not applicable
Author

Hello Cliffwong,

Nothing to worry, U can upgrade happily By SR1 to SR3. SR3 is some what good in Qlikview 10 version. So processed nothing to take back up or something.

Regards,

Ravi.