Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

What all the Qlikview Components and respective Versions I need to have to integrate Qlikview with other third party software?

Hi QlikView Community,

I am new to QlikView.I want to integrate  QlikView with a third party software, to do so what all the components I need from QlikView.I mean whether I need license edition or personal edition, server? or publisher?  .What all I need?

Please help me with this, so that I can purchase and start working it.

I think there are REST Apis available for QlikView V12, if yes please share the link too here.

Thanks,

Raghu

6 Replies
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

There are a few ways to integrate QlikView in other environments:

To Integrate QlikView in another Windows executable, you'll need

• An OEM license - contact your Qlik Partner or representative
  • The OCX OEM SDK. You can download this once you have your license.

To integrate QlikView in a web site, for example SharePoint, you'll need

• to have an operation QlikView Server with working documents
  • To buy QlikView WorkBench tools - contact your Qlik Partner or representative
  • The QlikView WorkBench installer. You can download this once you have bought it..

There are probably other methods to integrate QlikView in other environments. Contact a Qlik representative to discuss the possibilities.

swuehl
MVP
MVP

Maybe start with a short description of what you want to do and which 3rd party software you want to use.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Stefan,

We want to integrate  QlikView with Collibra DGC.So for that we need requirements.If you can suggest us a good way to do that, it will be helpful.

Thanks in Advance.

Raghu

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you so much Peter!!!

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

How do you visualise this integration? Integration is not an end by itself. What do you want to accomplish?

To put it in another way: do you want to include everything QlikView in your company (data flows, data storage, processes etc.) in the Data Governance Center's monitoring and management reach, or do you want to include QlikView analysis and reporting in DGC management tools, or do you want to extract DGC data, process it and make it available in QlikView BI solutions, or do you want to create an interface for lifting QlikView set-ups from your customers into the DGC solution? All are forms of integration, though very different forms.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi peter,
I want to put QlikView document metadata into Collibra DGC, this is my requirement.

Thanks,

Raghu