Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Where can I download the latest QlikView Server release?

On download.qlik.com I can only get the option of downloading the latest Desktop release. Any ideas?

Cheers,

CG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

To download the QlikView Server, you need to be registered as a customer or a partner with QlikTech, then only you will get an option to download that.

If you are a customer or a partner you can go on

Http://download.Qlik.com

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

To download the QlikView Server, you need to be registered as a customer or a partner with QlikTech, then only you will get an option to download that.

If you are a customer or a partner you can go on

Http://download.Qlik.com

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

Dear Solanki,

How can i register as company or client. I already have an account.

Thank you.

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

You will need to get with your account manager and he will be able to do that for you.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.