Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
p_tahernia
Contributor II
Contributor II

distribute it to list in Qlikview server

hi all 

After we upgrade our qlik view  server version to November 2018, in our qmc > documents tab > source document >  selected dashboard.qvw >General > summary 

i cant see all of distribute it to list , it shows it as ...and 200 more !!!

Capture.PNG

where can i find the list of people that access to selected dashboard that can i copied it to excel file ??

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hello!

This was a design change introduced in November 2017 (12.20) and onwards.

See The list of distributed to users in QMC > Status > Tasks > Task Details is truncated in QlikView 12.... for details.

If you are curious about more behaviour changes, we have 000047422 that might be of interest to you as well.

More info can, of course, at all times be found in our Knowlege Database 😊

Don't forget to Like posts and use the "Accept as Solution" button on content that answered your question! Thanks 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies
p_tahernia
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

hi all 

After we upgrade our Qlik view  server version to November 2018, in our qmc > documents tab > source document >  selected dashboard.qvw >General > summry 

i cant see all of distribute it to list , it shows it as ...and 200 more !!!

Capture.PNG

where can i find the list of people that access to selected dashboard that can i copied it to excel file ??

Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hello!

This was a design change introduced in November 2017 (12.20) and onwards.

See The list of distributed to users in QMC > Status > Tasks > Task Details is truncated in QlikView 12.... for details.

If you are curious about more behaviour changes, we have 000047422 that might be of interest to you as well.

More info can, of course, at all times be found in our Knowlege Database 😊

Don't forget to Like posts and use the "Accept as Solution" button on content that answered your question! Thanks 🙂
p_tahernia
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hello SonjaB

The links that you mentioned were very helpful. Thanks for the perfect answer you gave me 🙂

Best regards