Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SunilChauhan
Champion
Champion

error while open user document from management console

i am attaching error which is showing on click of user document tab.

Sunil Chauhan
7 Replies
SunilChauhan
Champion
Champion
Author

any one please?

Sunil Chauhan
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi Sunil,

Are you upgrading your server or have you recently used EDX triggered tasks in your documents? If the answer is yes, stop all QlikView Services, rename the C:\ProgramData\QlikTech folder to anything else and restart services. You will neither have license nor your configuration, but it should allow you to browse the QEMC without issues.

Hope that helps.

Miguel

SunilChauhan
Champion
Champion
Author

i am not using edx trigger

and it doesnot allow to rename the folder

Sunil Chauhan
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi Sunil,

It seems it's a know issue and is on support. Check here. Make sure you are running the latest update available.

Regards.

Miguel

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Well,

If all QlikView services are down (using the Windows services.msc console) and still you cannot rename the folder then something is corrupted there. I'd try to reinstall the Server, or use the Repair option in the Control panel.

If all the above goes wrong and support confirms that the bug has been fixed, you will have to completely uninstall QlikView and remove the Windows registry QlikTech keys (do a backup of the Registry just in case) and install it again.

Hope that helps.

Miguel

SunilChauhan
Champion
Champion
Author

ok i will try this

Sunil Chauhan
danielrozental
Master II
Master II

You could also try creating a new local admin user and running services under that new user.