Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ashishkalia
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

server problem

Hi All,

My server is not running on my system ,I have tried it for many times twice I uninstalled the qlik view and server and installed  but nothing is working.

I try using from admin but all in vain.

actually my Qlikview Distribution service is not running,and when I m going to start it ,it shows the error "ERROR 1067: THE PROCESS TERMINATED UNEXPECTEDLY" and on management console error is

"Google Chrome could not connect to localhost:4780"

please help and thanx in advance.

(screen shots of error are attached)

7 Replies
cgdonders
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Check your firewall settings on the qlikview server: is port 4780 open?

stabben23
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi,

The QMS service is not started.

cgdonders
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

error

"Google Chrome could not connect to localhost:4780"

means that you QMS service is down.

In most cases this is a port issue. Please check if port 4780 is open on the QlikView server. You can also check the log files of the service on any errors:

C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\ManagementService\Log

mls
Former Employee
Former Employee

Looks like the Management service just needs starting.

The Distribution service not starting and giving a 1067 message might have to do with performance counters being corrupted. They can be rebuilt by running lodctr /r

More info in this: Event ID 3012 — Performance Counter Loading

ChiragPradhan
Creator II
Creator II

We had a similar problem. The way we resolved this issue was to first stop all the Qlikview services in the order

"QlikView Server"

"Qlikview Directory Service Connector"

"QlikView Distribution Service"

"QlikView Management Service"

"QlikView WebServer"

Then delete/rename the Distribution Service folder in the main Qlikview installation directory and under C:\ProgramData. Then restart services in the order

"Qlikview Directory Service Connector"

"QlikView Distribution Service"

"QlikView Management Service"

"QlikView Server"

"QlikView WebServer"

All services were running fine after this. We are using Qlikview 11.2 and Windows Server 2012.

Not applicable

Hi,

Go to Local Services then start one by one services manual other wise u can change the mode automatic also.

for automatic select server right click property select automatic

For ur Issue first u restart all ur services. First start Qlikviewserver then start remaining all servers then try , if it's not work let me know i will give another solution.

Regards,

Damu

Not applicable

Hi Ashish,

Try to solve applying the upgrade of .net framework, my server had the framework 4.0 and I updated to framework 4.2.5.

Please let me know if you can solve this problem.

Regards!