Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Management.
I have a scenario where we needed to move our server to the DMZ.
When on of my users clicks on a qv document, qv opens it up with a URL that looks like
<internal server name>/accesspoint/Default.aspx
Since we are in the DMZ an external end user cannot view the document.
Is there a setting I could change to have the document fire up with
<external DNS name/accesspoint/Default.aspx
We are currently on 8.5
I tried that but the document URL boxes are greyed out for me.
The following worked for me
I went to
\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\QlikTech\Publisher\AccesspointService\Settings.xml
I changed the LinkMachineName="internalservername" to LinkMachineName="url.com".
It worked like a charm
View solution in original post
Check your url setting for the AccessPoint Resource in the Publisher ControlPanel settings