Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Best Infrastructure configuration for QlikView Publisher and Server

What is the best configuration of multiple bare metal servers to service QlikView Publisher and QlikView Server for large data sets for multiple concurrent users of varying dashboards?

Problem 1

* I need to load data quickly via an ODBC or OLE DB connection on a daily and monthly basis should I and can I set up a cluster of Windows Servers to share resources for a Single instance of QlikView Publisher?

Problem 2

* I need to service multiple dashboards; many require different star schemas from other dashboards; is there any advantage to separating these solutions across their own bare metal servers, or is it better to have them share the resources of multiple windows servers as a cluster?

Problem 3

* I need to move data between the servers as quickly as possible via SMB3 or greater. However, my repository for those files, i.e. Source Documents and User Documents must reside on a physical server that decoupled from the servers used by QlikView Publisher and Server and encrypted at REST and transit. What is the most efficient way to move these files to the separate Windows Servers hosting QlikView Publisher and QlikView Servers?

0 Replies