Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
psk180590
Creator III
Creator III

QlikView displays Null Values on Access Point

Hello All,

On a particular page in my App all the values are displayed as NULL on the Access Point where as every thing seems fine when i open the qvw on my server.

Attached are SS from both the possibilities. I have also tried clearing the browser cache, but of no use.

TIA!!

Added the new SS from Access Point

9 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Is Section Access applied to the document?

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
psk180590
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hello Gysbert,

Yes, there is section access applied and i have access to all the pages.

psk180590
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I have marked it mistakenly as Assumed Answer. But, don't see any way to correct it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Make sure data is in capital while applying section access.

Gysbert_Wassenaar

When you access a document through the access point you never have ADMIN level access, only USER level. Make sure your section access table takes that into account.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
psk180590
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks All for the suggestions.

But, this looks like a peculiar problem which seems to return often. I'm now able to see all the values same in both Access Point and Desktop Version.

This is similar to Re: Inconsistent Data between Access Point and Development.

scott_brown
Contributor III
Contributor III

Was there ever a solution for this? I am encountering the same issue with null rows appearing in Access Point where they are suppressed in developer, same selections and user in both.

scott_brown
Contributor III
Contributor III

I was able to fix mine. Are you ignoring selections in any of your expressions? I may have a solution if you have not found one.

psk180590
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Scott Brown,

We had to do an overall up gradation of our server, and i no more see this problem.

But, it would be good if you could share your solution. Might help any one else who face the same.

Thanks

Sai.