Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Access Point is not displaying thumbnails...

Access Point is not displaying thumbnails, has anyone experienced this before and if so can you offer some direction?
The page loads and the pop up message indicating that the "Content is Loading" displays but it doesn't go away and nothing is displayed.

Any help would be very much appreciated, thanks in advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

It turns out that Bill was correct in a sense. The web site's application pool was using an invalid account. Once that was resolved, and the server restarted the site's content was displayed.

Thanks to everyone for the help; I really appreciate it!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

This can be an authentication issue. If the user is not validate this will happen.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Bill,

I'm a sysadmin on that machine so that might not be the cause.  Is there anything else that you know of that might do this?

Thanks in advance!

vikasgupta
Creator
Creator

Hi Joel

Please try with restart the distribution services from control panel and Check the status of all services from QMC.

Thanks

Vikas

Not applicable
Author

It turns out that Bill was correct in a sense. The web site's application pool was using an invalid account. Once that was resolved, and the server restarted the site's content was displayed.

Thanks to everyone for the help; I really appreciate it!