Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Access point bug

Hi ,

Im shehan chaturanga my problem is accesess point applications are workin if we visit accsess point tumble view showed blank image

plz give me solution asap

7 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Shehan,

it is probably not a bug, you have to configure your document settings in order to thumbnails be displayed on AccessPoint. Open your server document with QV Desktop, go to Document Properties->Opening tab and in Document thumbnail part select 'Opening Sheet'. Save your setting and see what happens on AccessPoint.

regards

Not applicable
Author

we alreday config problem is we are add new things or we are save as same file it show in access point if we reaload that perticuler file suing bat auto matically its not show correct preview.

plz give me solution i need to solve this

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Shehan,

Can you post the .bat code you are using?

I think your problem is the way you are reloading. Why are you not using server reloads or publisher to reload the document. Also, what version of QV are you running

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Ok, I have tested this and using QV.exe /r and the thumbnail is not correct. However, this is working as design. What you need to do is enable batch reloads.

1. To start open the document with QlikView and then save it. This should get the thumbnail back.

2. Go to C:\Program Files\QlikView\Distribution Service and make a backup of QVDistributionService.exe.config.

3. Edit QVDistributionService.exe.config and look for  <add key="EnableBatchMode" value="false" />

change false to true and then save the file.

4. Change you batch fle to "C:\Program Files\QlikView\Distribution Service\QVDistributionService.exe" -r=C:\Documents\Presidents.qvw   changing C:\Documents\Presidents.qvw to the correct path and qvw.

This will do a reload and keep the thumbnail..

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

Warning: This message has had one or more attachments removed

Warning: (QlickView Reload.Bat).

Warning: Please read the "Sliver-Lankacom-Net-Attachment-Warning.txt" attachment(s) for more information.

Hi ok

Qlikview 10 sr3 is version

Here I attached .bat file

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

The .bat did not come through. If you read my earlier post, I think that is going to be the best way to do it.

Not applicable
Author

Dear

His today I already tested that think still problem is there can u give me the solution for that.currrently I installed qlikview plugging and I used qlikview distributer for the reaload the application (bat command) ASAP can u give me solution