Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
spsrk_84
Creator III
Creator III

Active Directory Error

Hi All,

I have installed the QV 11.2 recently,getting error in Directory Service Connectors/Active directory. By default i got the LDAP src is pointed properly but still when i try to add users/search users none of the user list is diplayed to add them in the distribution.

In my Current prod system the I haven't given any Username & password only the path is provided.In the same way if i am trying to configure the Active Directory i am getting error indication " An Operations Error Occured "

Let me know is there any other way to point the Active Directory LDAP's or Do i need to follow a different process to point them.

Regards,

Shiva

5 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Did you take the default value or change it? 99% of the time the default value for the AD works

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable

Hi Shiva,

Have your issue resolved ? I am also getting the same error.

Thanks

Lax

MichaelTerenzi
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

Does your AD screen have a red asterisk in it, like below? If so, hover over it and the reason why it is not working should pop up in the tooltip.

QC1.png

If that checks out, take a look at your DSC logs: C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\DirectoryServiceConnector\Log

Not applicable

Hi Shiva,

I am also facing the same issue,which you have mentioned above,kindly suggest the needful.

Regards,

Logesh

Not applicable

The above issued has been resolved by giving user credentials in AD,where that server was also resides in same domain which we are connecting, so now I able to search the users via AD.