cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Active Directory Log

Hi all!

In our QVW server we are using windows user's to access the AccessPoint and the documents, but now we want to use the AD instead of windows users.

We put the LDAP path and a user that can read all AD in the Directory Service Connector, and then we try to access into the AccessPoint using a login that is into AD but we can't, we can only enter using Windows user.

So my question is, there is a way in the Log's to verify that the AD conection works?

Thanks!

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

select the first option system\setup\directory service connectors\dsc@yournamehost\general\normal logging or debug logging. then check

on documents and setting\all users\application data\qlikteck\directoryserviceconnector\log

Not applicable
Author

select the first option system\setup\directory service connectors\dsc@yournamehost\general\normal logging or debug logging. then check

on documents and setting\all users\application data\qlikteck\directoryserviceconnector\log

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I can see that the Qlikview is conecting to the AD, But still I can't Connect to the Access Point :S Do you have a Log example of a user that conects to a AD?

Thanks