Qlik Community

QlikView Publisher

Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Publisher.

Announcements
QlikView Fans! We’d love to hear from you.
Share your QlikView feedback with the product team… Click here to participate in our 5-minute survey.
Rules, plus terms and conditions, can be found here.
bnichol
Valued Contributor

Administrator not LAN ID in Access Point

I have just installed QVS version 10 SR1 on a Windows 2003 64bit server with SP2. Acess Point is opening and displays all the documents correctly.

When I open Access Point from my local PC using Internet Explorer, it identifies be as the Server Administrator, not my LAN ID.

I have removed myself from the Qlikview Admistrators group, removed all drive mappings to the server, restarted the server, restarted my local PC, I even deleted the local files, history, and cookies. Still it does not identify the User ID that I'm logged on to my local PC as.

Other users can open Access Point with it identifying them as their local logged in LAN IDs.

Does anyone have a suggestion how I can correct this situation?

Thanks,
B

Tags (1)
2 Replies
Luminary
Luminary

Follow the instructions on the post http://community.qlik.com/forums/t/15818.aspx so that you are prompted for a username and password. Use your own username, if you want change the option back to automatically login if the website is on the intranet and see if it saves your username and not Administrator.

Regards.

bnichol
Valued Contributor

I tried your suggestion, but it prompted by for the administrator password every time. I changed it and logged in using my LAN ID, but if was never remembered.

I've changed the setting back and it still authenticates me a the admistrator.

Good try,

B

Community Browser