Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Any mobile device can see models in QlikVew 11 SR1

Hello, good day

I configured this option "Full Browser and Small Device Version", also use "IE plugin", but both do not generate the solution and even mobile devices of any brand not allow me to see any pattern in the "Access Point"

Help please!

Any mobile device can see models in QlikVew 11 SR1.jpg

PS: If devices are not models but can be opened to view contents

6 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

you are looking at wrong location for that setting.

You should go to Document Tab -> User Document -> Click on the report you want to make available on mobile. -> Go to Availability Tab -> Access Method -> Click on Mobile Client.

Hope this will solve your issue.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

That setting does not longer exist in version 11. Although this setting does exist in version 11, if you can see the QVW file in the AccessPoint, then you should be able to see it in any mobile device with a browser compatible with HTML 5 and NTLM authentication, if any. Which exact release are you running and what browser and device are you trying? What error message are you getting?

From the user point of view it does not make much sense to use the iOS App (the Android app, as far as I know was pulled from the Android market) when the Safari browsing, even in small devices, gives a much easier browsing and experience.

Hope that helps,

Miguel

Not applicable
Author

Use iPad iOS 5 (safari) and Android 2.3 (OPERA), with QlikView 11 SR1

QlikView 11 SR1 Resinstale, turn off the server, start the server and the problem still persists, I can see only with IE8 models ACCESS POINT

CONFIGURATION DOCUMENT WHIT MOBILE CLIENT.png

and each document is set

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

Are you able to log into the AccessPoint using Safari or Opera? Are you prompted for credentials?

Miguel

Not applicable
Author

Using Opera and Safari if I requested credentials, achievement but I can not enter any new model.

The specific problem is that Internet Explorer can open only models, but the mobile devices is impossible.

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

You server is configured to use DMS or NTFS? Active Directory or Custom or LDAP Directory? What if you set in the AccessPoint configuration in the QMC, System, Setup, QlikView Webservers, expand and click on yours, AccessPoint, Authentication tab on the right, "Alternate login page (web form)" and use that page instead?

Note that if you are using a custom directory you do not have to set the DOMAIN\ part, only the username, but if you are using Active Directory you do need to specify DOMAIN\USERNAME

Hope that helps.

Miguel