Qlik Community

QlikView Publisher

Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Publisher.

Announcements
QlikView Fans! We’d love to hear from you.
Share your QlikView feedback with the product team… Click here to participate in our 5-minute survey.
Rules, plus terms and conditions, can be found here.
vlad_komarov
Valued Contributor III

Controls' position/sizes changes on AccessPoint

Noticed an issue with list boxes positions'/sizes' shifting on AccessPoint (AJAX).

I have multiple List boxes on a page and they are perfectly aligned on Dev Environment:

all_desktop.png

Published document looks slightly different:

all_desktop_published.png

It only happens with multiple (3+) list boxes in a "column". With 1-2 list boxes in a "column" all controls seems to be perfectly aligned.

I understand that there is some difference in individual controls' displaying between desktop and AccessPoint. And it's probably accumulated with 3+ controls in the "column". But is there any solution for that?

Anything I can do except adjusting items in each "column" individually and hoping it will work fine on any current and future versions on AJAX and supported browsers...

I will really appreciate some suggestions.

Happy Friday!

Regards,

Vladimir

2 Replies

Re: Controls' position/sizes changes on AccessPoint

The rendering between desktop and access point is in general different and I think you would need a lot of efforts to manipulate the html/css from access point or using from document extensions. I believe a solution would be only possible if you could choose your preferred rendering-engine within the qv webview-mode to reach WYSIWYG.

My solution is to change the view within the fat-client worse but that it fitted within the access point.

- Marcus

vlad_komarov
Valued Contributor III

Re: Controls' position/sizes changes on AccessPoint

Thank you, Markus.

Looks like I have to live with this limitation.

Regards,

Vladimir

Community Browser