Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jafari_ervin
Creator III
Creator III

Data Reduction in Section Access problem with qlikview publisher

Dears,

I have problem with section access with reduction,I explain my problem in different way:

1.I use sql table for section access the fields in table are Access , NTName, ReductionKey then I upper case all field with Upper function also I use Upper case fieldName.also I added qlikview service account to the NTName Field.

2.I use another sql table with field ReductionKey and AccessCode in section application.

Problem:

any user in the NTName can access the document via the access-point(when just check initial data.... and unchecked strict exclusion) but for all of them data reduce the reduction key for service user account.and fail to access the file error massage appear (when check both initial data... and strict exclusion)

But when I didnot publisher and use just qlikview server from user document tab then section access work correctly and data reduce for any user even I open the file via the open in server everything works correct.

My problem is with publisher .

Please help me.

thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jafari_ervin
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Dears,

I found my answer in another forum.I should access service user account to all filed.I did it with *.

best

View solution in original post

4 Replies
jafari_ervin
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Dears,

I found my answer in another forum.I should access service user account to all filed.I did it with *.

best

Not applicable

Jafari

can you please share your solution url  pls

Anonymous
Not applicable

Share the URL PLZZZZZZZ.

oknotsen
Master III
Master III

Please use normal English instead of "plzzzzzz". This place is not your local high school.

Please post your own question in a new topic. This topic is over 18 months old. The OP might have moved on or changed email address or whatever. Whatever it is, he/she decided not to respond a week ago already to the same question.

Locked.

May you live in interesting times!