Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Distribute Tab does not have QlikView root server as a destination choice

I have a user on our Development system trying to create a task. He is able to create it, but when he gets to the Distribute tab, he selects "Loop Field in Document" but does not have the option of setting the Destination : target type as the QlikView root server.  The other two options, e-mail and Folder, are there.  Is there a security setting somewhere that needs to be set for this user?  If I go to the task I can see that option.  Any ideas?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

It turns out he was not a document admin on the documents folder but he was on the source documents folder.  Once I added him as an admin on the documents folder, he was able to see the root server as an option.  Thanks for the reply.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
danielrozental
Master II
Master II

Is he a member of QlikView Administrators? Are you using document administrators?

If you set the values for a task is the able to see those settings? Have you consider giving him permissions over qlikview server folders?

Not applicable
Author

It turns out he was not a document admin on the documents folder but he was on the source documents folder.  Once I added him as an admin on the documents folder, he was able to see the root server as an option.  Thanks for the reply.