Qlik Community

QlikView Publisher

Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Publisher.

Nawfal-Franke
New Contributor

Re: Error on loading tasks on QMC

Hi ,

I'm not able to access to the document to generate the logfile , I got this error message on the screen :

This Qlikview document was created by another user in the personal edition or on another computer. As a QlikView Personal Edition user, you can only open the files you have created on your computer.
this Qlikview document has been retrieved more than once for your personal publishing license. you can continue to use qlikview with your personal edition license to create and edit other files.

Thanks for your help.

Support
Support

This means the Desktop client you are trying to open the document with does not have a license. Please get in touch with your Qlikview administrator on site to arrange a license for you, or to have another QlikView document developer edit the source document for you.

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Highlighted
Nawfal-Franke
New Contributor

Thanks Sonja for you support ,

Can you please tell me how to create and activate a licence  and set up my  profil , because I will became the qlikview administrator and I will need an account.

Thanks for your help.

Hi,

Did you checked? https://support.qlik.com/articles/000002480
You can lease a USer cal from the QlikView Server for your QlikView Desktop client.
Cheers!
Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer
Nawfal-Franke
New Contributor

Hi,

Thanks Albert it works I can now access to the file but I can't enter to the document properties to check generate logfile. Could you please help me.

Thanksqlikview.PNG

Hi,

I guess this has been restricted by the developer who created the app. I would be worth it to check with him.

Regards,
Nawfal-Franke
New Contributor

Hi , Thank you all of you for your help , this problem is solved.

Kind Regards

Excellent!
Thanks t o let us know!