Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Extract list of qvw's published and Number of Document CAL's assigned

Is it possible to extract a list of qvw's published and Number of Document CAL's assigned to each one ?

Just need it for a one off so does not need to be posh, just a list.

Unfortunately I cannot restart the QV Server, as since the pgo files have got into a weird state the restart would reset them all back to nil, and what I need to do is get the list out in order to tidily close down QV Server, start it again and then re-key them all in form the list.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

Forget about Governance, I´m getting too old

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Didn't think of looking at the Power Tools.  Which one in particular do I need to look use ?

Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

Bill, take a look at \Qv User Manager 11\extras\qvw

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I have been looking at the Governance Dashboard but cannot find find it on there.  Do you know where on it I should look ?

Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

Forget about Governance, I´m getting too old

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Good News!!!!!

I have managed to get restored a copy of the CalData.pgo.xml file from before the weird state started [probably due to file corruptions caused by the file system, not QlikView] and that has what I need in it.

cleveranjosQuestion of etiquette now:  You have given some really helpful suggestions and I have marked your last post as correct to close this thread, even though it was not "Correct" per se.  Is that ok ?