Hi Anyone - We do not seem to have a solution to this on this thread. I am getting the same problem - will not start CC service in v9 SR5 having upgraded on a server which had 8.50. We have not had publisher on this server. I have tried to do complete uninstall and reinstall but get same problem. All the services are running but the CC cannot connect to the database. Anybody know how I create a new blank QVPR database for Server only ( we have no publisher licence) Thanks Philip
"I found out that removing (by for example renaming) the folder C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\QlikTech\Publisher\CommandCenter and then restarting Publisher Command Centre gets the job done. You will loose all your reload tasks but this at least gets you past the problem of not being able to upgrade the database."
Restarting the command centre service recreates this directory with a blank QVPR.