Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Publisher.
I have a file, associated with one reload & distribute task
The file name in Source Document Folder is in the form like this [My App.qvw], which first characters of each word are in upper case
After reloading the file in QMC, the file name is changed to [my app.qvw] in both Source Document and User Document folder
I have tried removing the task and rebuilding the task but still cant solve the problem
Does QMC trap this information at somewhere? How can I solve this?
That's strange. It should not happen.
What version are you running?
Please post the TaskLog for more clues.
server version 11.20.12742.0
i cannot provide the log file now as i cannot access the server
but i can see in the very beginning of the task log
it is already showing that [Opening "...my app.qvw"] which file name is already in lower case
what i try to do before is (under source document folder):
- replicate [my app.qvw] as [my app (2).qvw]
- copy task from [my app.qvw] to [my app (2).qvw] (disselect "general")
- remove task on [my app.qvw]
- rename [my app.qvw] to [My App.qvw]
- copy task from [my app (2).qvw] to [My App.qvw] (disselect "general")