Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Help Needed!!! Error The sourcedocument failed to save.. Exception=System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file

The task "QVD_Creator_Rettidighet" failed. Part of the log file follows:

24.11.2014 20:32:09     Error   The sourcedocument failed to save.. Exception=System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'D:\QlikViewStorage\PrivateData\001_QVD_Creators\2f6bdcc1-3cb0-4a7b-852e-4b4fa262e8af_013_QVD_Creator.qvw.tmp'.

File name: 'D:\QlikViewStorage\PrivateData\001_QVD_Creators\2f6bdcc1-3cb0-4a7b-852e-4b4fa262e8af_QVD_Creator.qvw.tmp'

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)

at System.IO.File.InternalMove(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean checkHost)

at QVBWrapper.Document.ReplaceSourceFile(ILogBucket logBucket, String replaceFromFileName, String replaceToFilename)

at QVBWrapper.Document.Save(ILogBucket i_LogBucket, String i_SaveAsFileName)

24.11.2014 20:32:10     Error   The task "QVD_Creator" failed. Exception:

QDSMain.Exceptions.DistributionFailedException: Distribute failed with errors to follow. ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.ReloadFailedException: Reload failed ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.LogBucketErrorException: The sourcedocument failed to save.. Exception=System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'D:\QlikViewStorage\PrivateData\001_QVD_Creators\2f6bdcc1-3cb0-4a7b-852e-4b4fa262e8af__QVD_Creator.qvw.tmp'.

File name: 'D:\QlikViewStorage\PrivateData\001_QVD_Creators\2f6bdcc1-3cb0-4a7b-852e-4b4fa262e8af_QVD_Creator.qvw.tmp'

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)

at System.IO.File.InternalMove(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean checkHost)

at QVBWrapper.Document.ReplaceSourceFile(ILogBucket logBucket, String replaceFromFileName, String replaceToFilename)

at QVBWrapper.Document.Save(ILogBucket i_LogBucket, String i_SaveAsFileName)

at QDSMain.ReloadTask.Reload(String fileName, TaskResult taskResult, String sectionAccessUserName, String sectionAccessPassword, eReloadOptions reloadOption, String variableName, String variableValue, Boolean moniterCpuUsage)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at QDSMain.ReloadTask.Reload(String fileName, TaskResult taskResult, String sectionAccessUserName, String sectionAccessPassword, eReloadOptions reloadOption, String variableName, String variableValue, Boolean moniterCpuUsage)

at QDSMain.DistributeTask.Execute(TaskResult currentTaskResult)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at QDSMain.DistributeTask.Execute(TaskResult currentTaskResult)

at QDSMain.Task.AbstractTask.TaskExecution(ILogBucket logBucket, TaskResult taskResult)

We are getting this error from last two days ;our all application related to QVDs Creation are giving this error,Its a very Critical issue Help Needed!!!!!!!!!!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

With the Suggestion from support@Qlik.com ,we have uninstall Antivirus from our Server ,That antivirus is not allowing QVB to save QVW on the shared folder .Now QMC is working fine,But task are taking more time during reload.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Is anyone there who can help me out.Its major issue for me

Not applicable
Author

With the Suggestion from support@Qlik.com ,we have uninstall Antivirus from our Server ,That antivirus is not allowing QVB to save QVW on the shared folder .Now QMC is working fine,But task are taking more time during reload.

jschrader
Contributor III
Contributor III

I am getting the same error message. What Antivirus software were you running? Did you try to disable the security before uninstalling it? Thanks for your help!

Not applicable
Author

Any of the Antivirus create this problem ,just put Qlikview related Folders  in Exceptions/away from scan of Antivirus.

jschrader
Contributor III
Contributor III

Thanks for your help! Everything is working correctly now.