Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help with Error Log

Hi All

I'm a bit baffled!

I am setting up a new server and the job reloads manually fine.

When run in Publisher it does not reload. The Extraction file runs and this runs after in a cascading effect.

So RAW Extract runs (works)

Then RAW TO QVD (manually runs fine)

but get this in error log

(2014-05-01 10:45:52) Information: The Source Document reload complete. DocumentPath=D:\QlikView Storage Data\UAT\Data Source\QVD_SYSTEM\Data_RAW_To_QVD_Common_DB.qvw

(2014-05-01 10:45:52) Information: Memory Allocation Delta for this file=86.00 Mb. Available Physical Memory Before Reload=119344.24 Mb. Available Physical Memory After Reload=118745.18 Mb. Total Physical Memory=118745.18 Mb.

(2014-05-01 10:45:52) Error: The Source Document was NOT reloaded successfully. DocumentPath=D:\QlikView Storage Data\\UAT\Data Source\QVD_SYSTEM\Data_RAW_To_QVD_Common_DB.qvw.

(2014-05-01 10:45:52) Information: Closing the document.

(2014-05-01 10:45:53) Information: Closed the QlikView Engine successfully. ProcessID=11016

(2014-05-01 10:45:53) Error: The task "Data\UAT\Data Source\QVD_SYSTEM\Data_RAW_To_QVD_Common_DB.qvw" failed. Exception:

Can anyone help please?

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

That's a different log file. What you posted comes from the publisher log file, not from the source document log file.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

If you enabled the Generate Logfile option in the Data_RAW_To_QVD_Common_DB.qvw document then there should be a .log file in the same directory as the .qvw document. The log file will have the name of the .qvw document in its name. Check that log file for more information.

maxgro
MVP
MVP

open your Qlik doc

in Document Properties  --> General -->

check Generate Logfile

reload

and post the log file (same folder) with the error

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I have the full log file

But all it mentions is the source document was not reloaded successfully?

I don't understand why?

There is nothing else in the log.

Gysbert_Wassenaar

That's a different log file. What you posted comes from the publisher log file, not from the source document log file.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Haha

Never used that before but i found the problem. The File was looking up another server for a table.

Both got it right!

Am going to do this from now on.

Thankyouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!