Qlik Community

QlikView Publisher

Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Publisher.

Announcements
QlikView Fans! We’d love to hear from you.
Share your QlikView feedback with the product team… Click here to participate in our 5-minute survey.
Rules, plus terms and conditions, can be found here.
rcandeo
Contributor II

How can I treat errors with Publisher?

Someone has an idea for me please?

Hi, I user QV 10 with SAP Connector and I´ve just bought and installed Publisher.

This night during my automatic reload tasks, I had an connection error, and so one of my reload task entered in a continuous loop and the others that came in the sequence did not reload.

Is there a way that I can treat this in Publisher, so if an error like this occurs, the task could restart and goes on?

Above is the error in my log file:

21/03/2012 00:13:34.1620639          Information          The task "QVD_QVBRK_1_Faturas.qvw" finished successfully

21/03/2012 00:13:34.2880399          Information          Trigger detected. Type=Start, Trigger=TaskCompletedTrigger, State=1;21/03/2012 00:13:34;Triggered;Unhandled, Task=QVBRP_1_Detalhes_Faturas.qvw

21/03/2012 00:13:34.2880399          Information          Starting task "QVBRP_1_Detalhes_Faturas.qvw" (Attempt 1 of 1)

21/03/2012 03:46:21.2511558          Error          Exception=System.Net.HttpListenerException: An operation was attempted on a nonexistent network connection

at System.Net.HttpResponseStream.Dispose(Boolean disposing)

at System.IO.Stream.Close()

at System.IO.Compression.DeflateStream.Dispose(Boolean disposing)

at System.IO.Compression.GZipStream.Dispose(Boolean disposing)

at SolutionGlobal.WebService.WebServiceWrapper.ExecuteCommand(WebService i_WebService, HttpListenerContext context, String i_Request, String i_Body)

at SolutionGlobal.WebService.WebServiceWrapper.ProcessListenerContext(ILogBucket i_LogBucket, HttpListenerContext i_Context)

Community Browser