cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to configure Pdf Distribution

Hi All,

I'm currently using Qv Server V11 SR1, and i installed PDF Generation licence, but i have this message via mail when i distribute a repport :

OVERRIDDEN MAIL: XXX@XXXx.XXX // I juste delete the right adresse

Your document "test.pdf" has been distributed by QlikView Publisher. The document is attached to this message.

Time: 18/09/2012 11:37:39

i added user in "Distribute via E-mail" based on my LDAP dictonary.

Any suggestion ????

7 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

It appears that the email was sent if you go the email and it states the your document is attached. Can you give more information on what you are trying to do and what error are you getting.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

i'm juste looking to distribute my document via mail in PDF format.

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Not sure what your question is. You posted the below and if you look at what I highlighted in red it states that Test.pdf is attached.

OVERRIDDEN MAIL: XXX@XXXx.XXX // I juste delete the right adresse

Your document "test.pdf" has been distributed by QlikView Publisher. The document is attached to this message.

Time: 18/09/2012 11:37:39

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yes, i received a mail with the attached file, but I'm the only one who gets this mail because I informed my mail is in the "Override E-mail".

the users whom i put in the "Distribute via E-mail" didn't recieved the mail.

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Maybe this will help. I am using a field in the qvw in this document.  You have to have someway to send the e-mail to the users. It is normally a field in the qvw which might be Names that are in AD or e-mail addresses.

Bill

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

It works with this code.

But, i'm trying to use my LDAP.....

Not applicable
Author

I'm trying this setup - but I can not choose the "No validation" of Email adress. I'm running version 10 SR5.

Are there no posibilities for external mails from the publisher for version 10?

Thanks.