Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to really close session anonymous Access Point

Hello,

I'm trying to use anonymous session to qlikview Access Point for demo purpose.

I would know if is it possible to close the session  with the CLOSE button to release the CAL?

Until now pressing the CLOSE cleans up the screen, but the session remains locked.

Regards

Oronzo

4 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

That doesn't really close the session. There is an extenstion out there that might help you.

http://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-2853

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

Thank you Bill,

it seems that this extension close the session, but we still have the problem because we don't have the tab to close the browser.

Oronzo

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Oronzo,

Not sure what you mean.. Can you post a screen shot of the problem.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

Hello

Bill, we want to integrate, inside our iPad app, the web page of our qlikview document ( ONLY FOR DEMO PURPOSE). But how can you see from my screenshot I have only BACK button and this is not a really browser.

Regards

Oronzo

foto.PNG