Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

IE plugin

Hi

I would like to download the IE plugin for Qlikview.

I have searched in the folder and access point ,but nowhere i can find the lnk for the download.

Please help me with a specific link or guide me to get there.

Thanks

Suresh

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Suresh,

Go here BI Platform Free Download, QlikView Personal Edition | Qlik‌ , click on the "Download QlikView" button.  That should take you to a download site. Click on the tab on the right that says "View All/ Search".  In the search box, type "*plug*".  The first result should be the IE plug-in.

Hope that helps.

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

The plugin is installed on the QVS server at C:\Program Files\QlikView\Server\QlikViewClients\QlikViewPlugin

If you enable the Plugin Download below.

1.png

A like will appear on the accesspoint.

2.png

http://localhost/QvPlugin/QvPluginSetup.exe  replace localhost with your server name will allow you to get to it also.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Adam,

He might not have access rights to the download page.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.