Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours, March 20th. Former Talend Community users, ask your questions live. SIGN UP
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
asa_runstrom
Contributor III
Contributor III

Index was out of range

Hi

I am working with install qlikiview november 2017 on new server. I have imported the jobs from our current version and now I try the jobs in the management control. Some of them work perfect but some of the show me the following messenger when I try to start them under tab Status.

But I can start them under tab Documents and a trigger could start it.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hello Asa,

The most efficient method to resolve this issue is to recreate the %ProgramData%\QlikTech\DistributionService folder. Stop the QDS service, rename Distribution Service directory to Distribution Service.old, restart the QDS service. Renaming this directory will not effect your tasks. The only thing is that the task history in QMC will be reset.

Hope this helps.

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hello Asa,

The most efficient method to resolve this issue is to recreate the %ProgramData%\QlikTech\DistributionService folder. Stop the QDS service, rename Distribution Service directory to Distribution Service.old, restart the QDS service. Renaming this directory will not effect your tasks. The only thing is that the task history in QMC will be reset.

Hope this helps.

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!
asa_runstrom
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks for your help. It worked perfect.