Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Is that Possible to Schedule and Publish Governance Dashboard to Server?

Hi All,

Is that Possible to Schedule and Publish Governance Dashboard to Server? I am looking for Qlikview Dashboard which gives information about QlikView Tasks status (Running, Completed, Failed) and Start and End Datetime.

This is to give an access to third party who is not having access to Machine where Qlikview Sever and Publisher Installed.

12 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Ersen B,

I just Installed and then scheduled and published. I have not done any setting.

Where Do need to do setting, On Configuration Tab? Do we have any document to understand these setting and configurations?

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I followed this set up and now able to see.

On My Publisher, Last Execution Date Time Format was DD/MM/YYYY HH:MM:SS AM and in Governance Dashboard Format was CCYY-MM-DD HH24:MI:SS. Once I changed this to DD/MM/YYYY HH:MM:SS AM It started working.

Set Publisher Datetime Format

The Governance Dashboard scans TaskResult files and calculates the duration of each completed task. The calculation requires that the Configuration Sheet be configured with the same datetime format used by the Publisher. If the format specified in the Publisher Datetime Format text-entry box in the lower left corner of the Configuration Sheet, then the start and end times of each Publisher task cannot be computed reliably.

To set the datetime format correctly, you must know the datetime format setting used by the installed QlikView Publisher. That format is evident in the "StartedAt" or "FinsihedAt" attributes of the <Root> elements in the TaskResult XML files. Those files can be found in the TaskResults sub-folder of the Publisher log directory. On Windows Server 2008 and Windows 7 systems, for example, the Publisher log directory is C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\DistributionService\TaskResults.

If the Publisher Datetime Format field is blank or the format specified does not match that used by the Publisher, the values for all Publisher task durations will be omitted from the Statistics Sheet's Publisher tab.

The datetime format is specified using the notations in the Datetime Format Notation table below. For example, if a Publisher's datetime record shows "12/2/2012 1:34:15 PM," the format notation entered in the Publisher Datetime Format field should be "M*/D*/DDYY H*12:MI:SS AM." If a Publisher's datetime record is "2012-12-02 13:34:15," then the format notation entered in the Publisher Datetime Format field should be "CCYY-MM-DD HH24:MI:SS."

When Started and Finished entries are shown in the Publisher Task Listing on the Statistics Sheet, the datetime format is converted to "CCYY-MM-DD HH24:MI:SS" format. Duration is shown in "H:M:S" format.

http://documentation.qlikview.com/governance-dashboard/1.0/Getting_Started_with_the_Governance_Dashb...

Not applicable
Author

Hi Guys,

Governance Dashboard is not showing Ran job details under publisher Tab if I select a date. Latest Data is available.

Please see the Screenshot in attached document