Qlik Community

QlikView Publisher

Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Publisher.

Not applicable

Re: Is that possible to Publish Document On Server Even User is using same Document?

Hi Peter,

Today Morning Scheduled Job Failed and gave same error Message. I too thought that someone might have open the file from folder \\ABC\QLIKSHARE\Destination_QVW\Order.qvw but It is not true, because I deleted the Order.qvw from \\ABC\QLIKSHARE\Destination_QVW and It allowed me to delete. There are other applications and those are getting published without any error.

The Scheduled job is running under Service account and I am sure it is having full control and access.

Could you please let me know where should I check this (overwrite=true) setting ?

How else I can investigate it?

Not applicable

Re: Is that possible to Publish Document On Server Even User is using same Document?

This folder is on Network and I am doing both Server as well as Folder Distribution in a single job.

Server distribution is happening but only folder distribution is failing that also only for one application rest 3 are working fine.

Highlighted
Not applicable

Hi All,

Just to update,

I deleted the file Order.qvw from \\ABC\QLIKSHARE\Destination_QVW and then published to this folder and now no error.

So what could be the reason?

Employee
Employee

Hi,

Either something had a lock on the file or something was wrong with the permissions.

Bill

Community Browser