Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Issues with V9 SR7 access point

I installed  QlikView Server V9 SR7 this morning and i'm getting the following error when trying to connect to the Access Point. Any idea what the problem could be?

I have IE 8 installed on a 64-bit Windows Server 2003 server. I am using the Qlikview webserver and not IIS.

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.2; WOW64; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E)
Timestamp: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 17:45:56 UTC

Line: 113
Char: 1
Code: 0
URI: http://localhost:4750/qlikview/QvAccessPoint.js

Line: 18
Char: 13
Code: 0
URI: http://localhost:4750/qlikview/index.htm

9 Replies
vgutkovsky
Master II
Master II

Is this an upgrade or new install?

Not applicable
Author

It was an upgrade from V9 SR3. I tried upgrading to V10 SR3 but had a bunch of issues. So I uninstalled that version and then installed SV9 SR7.

vgutkovsky
Master II
Master II

Looks like you didn't do a clean uninstall. I've seen this happen with upgrades, especially to SR6+ for some reason. If you don't have too many tasks defined, I would say (1) uninstall again, (2) remove the folders in C:\ProgramData\QlikTech (but make sure to backup the QVPR just in case); (3) remove the registry values in HKLM\Software\QlikTech and/or HCKU\Software\Qliktech; and (4) reinstall.

Not applicable
Author

Vlad, I uninstalled and removed everything as you said. Then I installed v10 SR3. Everything seems to work, I can get to the QMC and QEMC and set all the various configurations however, when I try to go to the Access Point I get the “Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage” page.  I installed without IIS. Is there some setting that I’m missing?

Thanks

vgutkovsky
Master II
Master II

Sorry for the delayed response, been on vacation. Have you managed to fix the problem?

Not applicable
Author

Vlad,

After doing a clean uninstall and reinstall I’m still having the same issue. When trying to view the Access Point I’m getting the “Internet explorer cannot display the webpage” screen.

Any additional help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

tom

vgutkovsky
Master II
Master II

Open QEMC >> Services. Does QVWS have a green or red icon? If it's red: (a) is the service actually started? (b) are there any errors in the Windows Event Log? (c) Is the service account a local admin?

Not applicable
Author

Can anybody tell me solution For "No Connection ERROR messege"..??

I am Getting this error while Accesing the Server for Qlik view and wopening the Dashboard..??

vgutkovsky
Master II
Master II

Ritesh, there are many posts in the Community about your issue: https://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Acommunity.qlik.com+%22no+connection%22&rlz=1I7GGLL_en&ie=UTF-...

It can be caused by multiple settings, so I would recommend you check through the posts for relevant suggestions.

Regards,

Vlad