Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
psankepalli
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

List out all dashboards based on last time used

Hello Experts,

In Production server there are n number of dashboards.can I identify when particular dashboard got used last time. I required list out all dashboards based on last time used on 30-60-90-120 days period.

How do I do that? is there any existing tool available? or do I need to create one?

If I  would create one what all the functions I can use to fetch all these info.

Appreciate your efforts and time for helping me.

Thanks

KR

6 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

I would recommend looking into the governance dashboard. You should find usage statistics there and I think it should be possible to filter for last usage (or it should be easy to create an appropriate chart).

martinpohl
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

hello,

in the session loag file on your server you can identify which user is using which application and duration of the sessions.

Regards

psankepalli
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Thank you very much for your replies.

Here my question is Governance dashboard pointing to C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\Documents  ,

but due to security all my user documents pointing to (I have 4 different clients)

D:\QlikView\UserDocuments\Client1

D:\QlikView\UserDocuments\Client2

D:\QlikView\UserDocuments\Client3

D:\QlikView\UserDocuments\Client4

How to add these all documents at a time to Governance dashboar.( I am not finding add multiple folders to GD 2.0)

Please advise.

Thanks

KR

martinpohl
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

on tab configuration you can edit and add application folders

psankepalli
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Hi Martin,

this is the latest Governance dashboard which I downloaded from Qlik website, there I don't see  multiple options to enter all folders.

Configure.jpg

Version: Qlikview Governance Dashboard 2.0.1

thanks

KR

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

hi,

PFA