Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

LoadBalancer.IsLeastLoad. Failed to read load balancer file.

Hi,

I have three back-end servers running.  One of them doesn't get as many qvb's as it should.  In the Applications log I get this: "Error LoadBalancer.IsLeastLoad. Failed to read load balancer file.".   Sometimes it occurs several times in one second.

Someone who konws this problem?

Regards

// Fjalar

5 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

It could be an issue with your loadbalance.xlm file. You can stop the distribution services (on each QDS) and delete it. Then start the first QDS in the list and then the othere.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

I also forgot to ask if you are SR10 with the current patches? There were major changes to the distribution service in a patch for SR10. What release are you on?

Bill

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

Feels like a stupid question from me.  I have asked a question here on communtiy before where I got the same answer as now.  But this time the error message was different.  

Thanks

Not applicable
Author

We have 11.20.12478.0

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

HI,

Hate to say, but you will have to upgrade to get the patch.

Bill