cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Loop Field in Document Distribution with DMS Authorization

Hi All,

I'm using DMS authorization and now I would like to distribute theQVW document creating the Names Users automatically.

The source QVW document has the Section Access with Initial Data Reduction implemented.

I thought I would achieve that by using the Loop Field in Document option:

Untitled.png

It looks all fine on the Authorization tab:

Untitled1.png

However some users who are a part of the Section Access are being asked to provide Login and Password while they should be recognized by NTNAME, performed initial data reduction and then given an access.

Am I missing something or I just simply misunderstood the logic of the Loop Field in Document functionality?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Janusz Twardziak

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi All,

The solution to my problem turned out to be really easy.

Just make sure the Publisher service account is not a part of the data reduction logic through Section Access table. It has to have an ADMIN privileges and a blank or a dummy "link" value like NOREDUCTION. Even if you have the Strict Exclusion option on the fact that you are the admin overwrites that logic and you are given an access to all data set.

Cheers!

Janusz

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi All,

The solution to my problem turned out to be really easy.

Just make sure the Publisher service account is not a part of the data reduction logic through Section Access table. It has to have an ADMIN privileges and a blank or a dummy "link" value like NOREDUCTION. Even if you have the Strict Exclusion option on the fact that you are the admin overwrites that logic and you are given an access to all data set.

Cheers!

Janusz