cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tresesco
MVP
MVP

Loop and Reduce Error

I was trying to reduce my app by bookmark. Got, error something like: 'Error: Failed to generate QVW files.. Exception=System.ArgumentException: Empty path name is not legal' . After a couple of alternate tries, I found that if I remove all my 'Always One Selected Value' from list boxes, the issue goes. Is this a known issue? Bug (QV 11 SR2) ? I would appreciate and thank for any shed of light on this.

17 Replies
Not applicable

Did you create the bookmark before Always one selected was applied?

tresesco
MVP
MVP
Author

Yes, and I guess it has to be so, otherwise the bookmark would take that single 'Always One Value Selected' value into consideration as bookmark selection which I don't want.

Not applicable

Bookmarks created before the "Always one selected"-flag is applied does not have this information, so the content of the bookmark can't influence the field with this property.

tresesco
MVP
MVP
Author

Thank you very much for your response. However, the results I got is not so. Could you please check my attached doc that describes my case study? Please share your views on that.

tresesco
MVP
MVP
Author

It has now been indentified as a Bug in earlier SR. I upgraded to QV 11.2 SR5 and tested; working fine.  Thank you all for help.

Note: In my previous attached doc, I mentioned tested version - SR6 was a mistake; that was actually desktop version. Sorry for the confusion.

Not applicable

Hello have you upgraded  QV server or Desktop?

Regards

tresesco
MVP
MVP
Author

Hi,

I upgraded both(that seemed more meaningful to me).

Not applicable

Exactly that was the right thing to do.

Regards