Qlik Community

QlikView Publisher

Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Publisher.

Announcements
QlikView Fans! We’d love to hear from you.
Share your QlikView feedback with the product team… Click here to participate in our 5-minute survey.
Rules, plus terms and conditions, can be found here.
Not applicable

Lost leased license in the Prod-Server and not able to lease it again by opening the document in the AccessPoint

Hi,

one of the user lost leased license in the Prod-Server and  not able to lease it again by opening the document in the AccessPoint. When I checked the same thing under QMC-->System-->Licenses-->Server-->CAL(s) -->History, in this I am able to see user name with his machine ID for 2 different timestamp like

Domain_Name\Username

8PQ674A [

5/23/2013 7:29:30 AM

Domain_Name\Username

8PQ674A [4C4C4544-004E-4D10-8037-B7C04F38344A]

5/23/2013 3:00:22 PM

As  a rule, a user can lease upto 2 licenses from 2 separate machines with in a period of 24 Hrs. However here, I am able to see only one machine ID.

Can someone help me into this?

Thanks,

Anta

Tags (4)
1 Reply
vikasmahajan
Honored Contributor III

Re: Lost leased license in the Prod-Server and not able to lease it again by opening the document in the AccessPoint

Check this :-

User Must Have a License Assigned to its DOMAIN\USERNAME ( using this notation)

Lic Lease must be allowed in server    :- QEMC->System->Licenses->Client Access Lices (CALS)-> Assigned Cals->History Tabs

if the lic is named cal his copy of qlikview desktop must not have any lic no (Settting menu->User Preferences->License->Clear Lic Information

Hope this will help you

Vikas Mahajan

Community Browser