Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Publisher.
I assumed that..
if there are Named CAL 5ea, Document CAL 10ea, what is the 'Number of concurrent users'?
Is there restriction for time? / number of users?
session connection? /concurrent connection?
is it same both document CAL and session CAL?
Go to Solution.
See the attached ppt
hope it clears you
Generally there is no relation between Concurrent users calculation on CAL Type.
Concurrent User means no of users open the qlikview applications on specified time frame like 10 mins or 60 mins....
Below are few highlights for Named and Document CALs:
Named CAL :
1. Assigned to a unique and identified user
2. User can access as many Qlikview docs as may reside on server or server cluster.
Document CAL :
1. Assigned to a unique and identified user.
2. User can access only one doc to which Document CAL is assigned.
3. Multiple Document CALs can be assigned to same user.
Based on these, I don;t think there is any restriction for time or concurrent users.
Hope this helps!
Good one! Nice explanation.
That's a specific data for understanding. thankyou!
that's a simple answer what I want!