Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

OMIT columns is not properly applied in Publisher

Hi Everybody,

I encounter an issue for OMIT column in section access in Publisher.

I have tested in QlikView desktop for the OMIT columns and it works perfectly, but when I put the qvw (I put the clean copy haven't load the section access yet) into Publisher and refresh from there, the OMIT columns are applied to all PROFILE (which is wrong as it's supposed to be applied to specific PROFILE only).

I have double checked the data and the section access data and it's the same as my testing in QlikView Desktop.

The Reduce data work perfectly in Publisher, only the OMIT is not properly applied.

Anyone can help me on this? Is there any additional setting in the qvw / Publisher?

Thank you in advance .

Best Regards,

Deasy

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi Jeremy,

My issue was originally due to I have my reduction and profile in separate table than the ACCESS, NTNAME table also the OMIT table.. so the security link between 3 table .. The one with (ACCESS, NTNAME, PROFILE) , (PROFILE, Reduction Row)  and (PROFILE, OMIT) .. it was work perfectly in QV Desktop but not in Publisher..

But when I put the (ACCESS,NTNAME, PROFILE, Reduction Row) in one table and (PROFILE, OMIT) on the other, it works perfectly in Publisher. .

So that's it

Thanks.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

I have found the way to fix the issue.. Thanks.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Deasy,

It's good to hear you were able to figure out a solution. Please take a moment to post your solution here as well so that others who have the same question may find it helpful.

Thank you,

Qlik Community Team

Not applicable
Author

Hi Jeremy,

My issue was originally due to I have my reduction and profile in separate table than the ACCESS, NTNAME table also the OMIT table.. so the security link between 3 table .. The one with (ACCESS, NTNAME, PROFILE) , (PROFILE, Reduction Row)  and (PROFILE, OMIT) .. it was work perfectly in QV Desktop but not in Publisher..

But when I put the (ACCESS,NTNAME, PROFILE, Reduction Row) in one table and (PROFILE, OMIT) on the other, it works perfectly in Publisher. .

So that's it

Thanks.