Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
santhosh_k_n
Creator II
Creator II

On multiple events Trigger not Working

Hi,

I give a triggering condition for a task to start after success of Multiple events.

But the task is not triggered, Can any one suggest on this please.

and am using QV 11 SR1

18 Replies
manojkvrajan
Luminary
Luminary

Hello All - I experienced the same issue several times in our Production server. QlikTech Support acknowledged it as a bug 46699 as stated by Martin and recommended with 11440 server build upgrade.

Has anyone upgraded to 11440 build and overcame this issue?

TK_
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi

Upgrade to 11440 will help, but I think I might have discovered something..

I have a task with multiple events.

Last week it ran perfectly each morning, also Monday morning (this week). During the day I was working with some models and needed the task to refresh, so I ran it manually (I did not change anything else on the task properties).

Tuesday morning, it did not trigger like it should..

I created a new task with the same properties.

Wednesday morning came.. Only the new task triggered!!!

Bottom line, if you create a task and never touch it again, it should work fine..

I'm in contact with QV support on this.

/Terje

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

You need to contact support with your issue. This is a known issue and you will have to log a case to get the patch.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
TK_
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi Bill

Who should I call?

I logged this with QlikView support on Tuesday (through the Partner portal), but 48 hours later I have not heard or seen anything.. Not impressed with the response time..

Terje

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

Your case number is 00172902.

Bill

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable

Hi there is a patch available with qliktech to overcome this scenario.

We have used the same and overrcome this issue. please contact qlikview for patch and intall on servers

Thank you.

chandrasarva
Contributor II
Contributor II

we are having the same issue with single or multiple publisher server cluster and we are on 11 SR2 440 build.

Is the patch good for both single and multiple publisher cluster. Has anyone tested this with and got success. I think as i remember the patch is for multiple publisher server cluster. Please suggest.

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

This has been tested on large deployment and it works fine.

Bill

chandrasarva
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi Bill,

is the patch been tested on single publisher server box. Can you please confirm.

Chandra