Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vinay_hg
Creator III
Creator III

PDF mail Distribution issue

Hi All,

am sending PDF attached mail thorugh distribution service. but now there is an issue am facing the mail subject and matter the users want to change.. there are some 50 sales PDF reports and 30 finance PDF reports. know in each padf report mail content they want to change. that is related to report they want to put some note and messages. how to do it? because we have only one place in distribution where static message we can write.. please need help.. see below

Capture.JPG.jpg

8 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

I don't think there is a way for you to do this.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable

Hello, vinay.hg You could you fix this?

vinay_hg
Creator III
Creator III
Author

if someone knows any other method to do the same, please help me.

kushalthakral
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Vinay

Its not possible that you have dynamic content in mail body only u can have dynamic subject line using variable

if u need to add something add in pdf report itself.

Regards

Kushal T

vinay_hg
Creator III
Creator III
Author

this mails are going to all business heads & leaders,they are all asking custom email messages per individual set of report.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

check if the attached file  is help full

Regards

Harsha

vinay_hg
Creator III
Creator III
Author

i need to add dynic content in mail matter part. i understood wat u r trying tell, but for business or customer its just a plain mail.. y they will be compromise for tool limitation.. right?

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

HI,

I am not sure if they can do it, but take a look at Nprinting.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.