Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Problem after migrated PGOs & QVWs to ShareDrive

Hi,

STEP A

I have an environment with one publisher and one Enterprise server

All the QVWs are stored in the Publisher server, and all the configs (pgp) are stored in the QVS server. This server are storing and hosting all the QVWs published by publisher.

STEP B

Last week I have tried to move all the Config files and QVWs (source and user docs) into a SAN storage. All the services, jobs and servers are running correctly in this environment,

STEP C
Next thing I want to achieve a QVS DR, I stopped the services in Ent Server 1, and installed and turned on Ent Server 2. I have configured the root path to the shared disk. The Server 2 was able run correctly except one thing...... all my "scheduled jobs" previously set in Server 1 were not showing when I run Server 2.

Does anyone know why or have any experience on this? Beside the PGOs, did I miss out anything?

Appreciated if anyone can give me some advice on this.... Thanks~!

screen01.png

11 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

It is not clustered.

I have tried it on last Sunday.

The publisher and web server A worked correctly after I moved Distribution service folder to ShareDrive.

But it didn't work whenever I shut down web server A and turn on Web Server B. Everything works fine in Server B but all the tasks/jobs are empty in Server B.

There should be a place in QEMC for me to configure the location of QVPR

EG: C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\ManagementService\QVPR to \\ShareDrive\QVPR

How do I do that?

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

As I mentioned above (v11):

QMC, System, Setup, Distribution Services, General tab, Settings for QDS, Application data folder.

Hope that helps.

Miguel