Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rcandeo
Creator III
Creator III

Problems with publisher distribution

Hi,

I have an aplication that contains sales data, and it it distributed for the sales persons using publisher.

I have a session acces where I associate every sales person with their data using a reduction by field value, distributing with a loop field in document making a check with SAM Account Name.

Everything used to be all right for months but specifically today, without any identifiable reason, instead of getting 30 differentes QVWs publisheds, I have just one with all data distributed for the first vendor.

I´ve tried to reexecute the aplication many times with no sucess and I don´t have any idea what´s going on.

Can anyone give me some hint please?

Attached some screen shots of the publisher task.

Best

2 Replies
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

If you open the Source document (reloaded before distribution), is all the necessary data still there? For example, does the field SEG_VENDEDOR contain just a single value or does it still show about 30 different names? In the latter case, is there any data associated with these names?

Peter

rcandeo
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi, in my source document it has the necessary data. The proof is that I´ve made a simple change in the reload task (just a fake change only to actualize) and the task started to work again with the right published documents.

I think it is a bug and I had it in the past. But if anyone has an idea how can I avoid this to happen again I appreciate cause this is putting the confiability of the publisher in check.

Thank You