Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ajaykumar1
Creator III
Creator III

Publisher Installation requirements

Hi Everyone,

What the things required for publisher server installation.? Below are the few of them which i know.

Windows server 2008

Publisher server.exe

Control & License numbers

Any one help me what are the things required still and sharing of the publisher server installation document is very helpful.

More Thanks,

Ajay

8 Replies
ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

There is no separate installer for Publisher.

It shipped with Server Installer.

You just need Publisher License to Activate Publisher Feature.

Regards

ASHFAQ

Anonymous
Not applicable

Check this?

ajaykumar1
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks Ashfaq.

Can we download directly from Qlik website that .exe file, if yes please share the url    or we need go ahead through account manager to contact qlik.?

I have see this QvPublisherX64SetupRedist.exe from one of the document.

Is it the same file your telling the feature have publisher also.?

Anonymous
Not applicable

To download from Qlik, you need to register your account with partner approval, if you do not have that account Contact your sales team or account manager

ajaykumar1
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks Balraj for your quick response.

Now i got that, without partner login i can't download the setup files from Qlik downloads.So i need to go through account manager.

Could you please add any steps we need to take care while installing the publisher.

More Thanks,

Ajay

Anonymous
Not applicable

As its already shared by Asfaq earlier, their is no seperate installer for Publisher

Just go through to the attachment before installation, It will answer you of every question what you want to know

its_anandrjs

Hi,

Ajay when you installing the publisher try do not shut down server PC until complete setup runs other wise it cause error.

Regards

Anand