Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ralph_graham
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Publisher Problems

Hello,

I have a client who recently moved from a Non Publisher QlikView installation to a Publisher environment. The licence key was entered, services stopped and server rebooted however the Publisher was not working in that the new tasks ran fine and updated the Source Documents but did not update in the User Documents. I have noticed that the ReloadEngine is still showing up in the QlikView Services Status page and not QDS.

Anyone know what the issue is?

Thanks,

Ralph

5 Replies
Not applicable

Hi Ralph

Which version are you running? I know we did a fix in this area which was released in 11.20 SR9.

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Ralph,

This would mean your QVPR database is corrupted. You will need to contact support for help in cleaning this up.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
ralph_graham
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

We're running SR8, but I'm wondering if Bill's point below about the QVPR database being corrupted is the main issue, really hoping not!

Thanks,

Ralph

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

If you have installed a publisher license and you are see the below, then the QVPR is corrupted.

Test1-2015-04-09-12-22-48.png

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
ralph_graham
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Bill thanks for that. Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) I don't see that Reload Limits Option under my QVS Performance tab.

Ralph