Qlik Community

QlikView Publisher

Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Publisher.

Not applicable

Publisher .pdf Report not showing data correctly

Hi Guys,

I've got an issue with Qlikview Publisher not exporting tables correctly in a report to pdf. It works fine when i export through the desktop or web browser, however, it doesn't work when using publisher to export.

I have a table (shown below) which calculates correctly through client and web browser, however, the "Purch last Year" columns show as 0 when exported to .pdf but ONLY through publisher;

Table1.bmp

I'm guessing it's to do with how i've set the report up so i'll explain.

Total Items Purch. is simply:      Sum([Quantity Invoiced])

Total Items Purch. Last Year uses set analysis:     Sum({$<[Order Date] = {">=$(=date(addyears(vMinOrderDate,-1)))<=$(=date(addyears(vMaxOrderDate,-1)))"}, Year=, [Week Number]=, Month=>}[Quantity Invoiced])

where vMinOrderDate = min([Order Date])

and vMaxOrderDate =max([Order Date])

The "Month" field is how users select the date range and is made from MonthName([Order Date]) so they have to select the month and year.

Next is where i believe i may be going wrong.

I need this report to reload monthly on the 1st with the just previous month's data.As a result, I've built a dynamic bookmark and referenced publisher to loop and reduce based on it.

table2.bmp

The bookmark works how i want it to in the client and web browser but when run through publisher, the Last Years figures for all columns show 0.

table3.bmp

Can someone help? Is there a better way to dynamically select the previous month each month?

Regards,

Nick

Community Browser