I scheduled a task in publisher. the task fails and I get the following information in the log file. Can you please help me where can I find the log file with an error or how can I identify the error. I would really appreciate any help.
The Source Document reload complete. DocumentPath=E:test.qvw
Memory Allocation Delta for this file=937.54 Mb. Available Physical Memory Before Reload=138797.30 Mb. Available Physical Memory After Reload=137876.23 Mb. Total Physical Memory=137876.23 Mb.
The Source Document was NOT reloaded successfully. DocumentPath=E:test.qvw.
Closing the document.
Closed the QlikView Engine successfully. ProcessID=7384
The task "QVD_Update" failed. Exception:
QDSMain.Exceptions.DistributionFailedException: Distribute failed with errors to follow. ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.ReloadFailedException: Reload failed ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.LogBucketErrorException: The Source Document was NOT reloaded successfully. DocumentPath=E:test.qvw.
at QDSMain.ReloadTask.VerifyConditions(TaskResult taskResult)