Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
awqvuserneo
Creator
Creator

Publishing to Test License Server

Hi Folks,

Just wondering if you have some experience around this area.

I have 2 EE Server environments (Production and Test). The Test Server has "Test" License. On Production environment, I have 2 VM servers, one for Publisher, the other for regular QV Server. At the moment, the PUB (Publisher) server only publish QVW into the QV Server within Production Environment. Is it possible to also use the same Publisher Server to publish to Test Server (which the Test Server is using Test License)?

If the above is not possible, is it still possible to do so if I were to purchase & setup another Publisher Server attached to the "Test" Server?

(I'm not sure if "Test" license has restriction/limitation other than will have "Test" watermark on the QVW pages + does not allow Lease License).

I appreciate your input and thank you in advance,

Best regards,

Anton

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

You can have a publisher server both QVS servers. The restrictions come with the QVS licenses. However, you can't use the publisher license on both systems.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

You can have a publisher server both QVS servers. The restrictions come with the QVS licenses. However, you can't use the publisher license on both systems.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.