Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jbeierschmitt
Contributor III
Contributor III

QV Publisher 11.2 SR5 - error with Publisher reduction

I'm trying to debug QV Publisher 11.2 SR5 and understand why a qvw would reload successfully with no reductions, but if I attempt to add a Simple Reduce on specific fields it fails.

I have the same behavior for two different qvw's - both run with no issues if I have no reductions.  We operate with a publisher server and a cluster of 2 QlikView servers.  We just performed an upgrade from 11.0 SR3 and a domain change.

The task log states there are 3 errors:

4/6/2014 14:31:00.0450837 Information <Global method="FileCloseWithMetaData"><h>0</h><Data><Category>5.0 Manage Customer Service</Category><Description></Description><LastUpdate>41735.8963541667</LastUpdate><NextUpdate>2958465.99998843</NextUpdate><Clients>5</Clients><RestrictDownload>false</RestrictDownload><AccessList><MetaServiceAccessData><Anonymous>false</Anonymous><User>hologic\kgrady</User><Allow>0</Allow></MetaServiceAccessData><MetaServiceAccessData><Anonymous>false</Anonymous><User>hologic\JKLEI</User><Allow>0</Allow></MetaServiceAccessData><MetaServiceAccessData><Anonymous>false</Anonymous><User>hologic\pmalboeuf</User><Allow>0</Allow></MetaServiceAccessData><MetaServiceAccessData><Anonymous>false</Anonymous><User>hologic\QlikView 5.0 Manage Customer Service</User><Allow>0</Allow></MetaServiceAccessData><MetaServiceAccessData><Anonymous>false</Anonymous><User>hologic\QlikView Administrators</User><Allow>0</Allow></MetaServiceAccessData></AccessList><AjaxUrl></AjaxUrl><EventDriven>false</EventDriven><MaxOpenSessions>-1</MaxOpenSessions><SessionTimeout>0</SessionTimeout><DocumentTimeoutMinutes>0</DocumentTimeoutMinutes><EnableSessionCollaboration>false</EnableSessionCollaboration><LoadGranularityMode>0</LoadGranularityMode><DocumentLoadInfo><DocumentLoadInfo><Mode>0</Mode><ServerId>USSDQVIEWDEV07</ServerId></DocumentLoadInfo><DocumentLoadInfo><Mode>0</Mode><ServerId>USSDQVIEWDEV08</ServerId></DocumentLoadInfo></DocumentLoadInfo><EnableServerObjectsCreation>0</EnableServerObjectsCreation><ServerObjectsUsers /><EnableAuditLog>true</EnableAuditLog><RestrictExport>0</RestrictExport><SourceName>5.2.2 Manage Service Requests_DX_UI.qvw</SourceName></Data><Part>39</Part><AjaxFolder></AjaxFolder></Global>

4/6/2014 14:31:00.2478837 Information <Error />

4/6/2014 14:31:00.2478837 Error The QlikView Server returned a error

4/6/2014 14:31:00.2478837 Information Performance data (CopyFile): Connecting to QVS. (0), DMSAccessRules=5 (0), Uploading file: QlikView AccessPoint - DEV/5.2.2 Manage Service Requests - Diagnostic.qvw (125), Write complete. (84133888 bytes processed) (6911)

4/6/2014 14:31:00.2478837 Error QVS Distribution failed to distribute to all nodes in the QVS Cluster. NodeCount=2

4/6/2014 14:31:00.2478837 Error Distribution to resources failed with errors. Warnings: 0, Errors: 3

Any ideas?  I hope this is an easy one!

2 Replies
jbeierschmitt
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I verified that there are qvw's that do reduce successfully  in other dashboards.

deepak_pillai
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Hello Jim,

We are noticing a very similar issue -was this ever resolved for you? If so it would be great to know what fixed it. We are also running 11.2 SR5.

Only difference is, ours is a warning -

Warning

QVS Distribution failed to distribute to one or more nodes in the QVS Cluster, but one node completed with success. NodeCount=1

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks